She was the director of online learning for a non-profit, ran a language school for five years, and the leader of one of the largest TEDx events on the east coast. She even ran a clothing company that supported low-income women along the way!
Dolores Hirschmann helped pioneer online learning during the early 2000s when computers were just entering classrooms, and applied the concept of gamification in learning long before it became a buzzword. Today she is an executive coach, helping leaders and speakers clarify their message and grow their business. In this episode, she sits down with Jon to talk about her journey from Buenos Aires to Boston; and from learning to leading.
Want to learn more about Dolores Hirschmann?
- Website: www.mastersinclarity.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doloreshirschmann/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Doloreshirschmann/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dolores-hirschmann-28620b28/